Right of withdrawal for the sale of goods
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.)
Right of withdrawal
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and this is or will be delivered in one go;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Eve Geissler, Zur Luther Linde 8, 06774 Muldestausee, telephone number: 0800.277 20 20, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract . The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiration
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Eve Geissler, Zur Luther Linde 8, 06774 Muldestausee , email address: email@example.com :
- I/ we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
The brand trusted by parents
Our quality seals stand for security and trust
Your child's health is our top priority. That's why we at LaLeMa don't make any compromises when it comes to skin care. Our unique care based on breast milk was developed by experienced experts, especially for the needs of small babies. It is subject to the strictest quality criteria and has been extensively checked.
In an initial study, experienced dermatologists carefully examined all of the ingredients. 50 midwives then had the opportunity to test LaLeMa together with 90 committed families over a period of six weeks.
The results of the studies from 2022 clearly show that our breast milk-based care products are well tolerated and safe. You can trust LaLeMa and don't have to worry about certain ingredients, allergies, intolerance and other side effects, although you can never completely rule them out.
You still want to be on the safe side and learn more about our seals? No problem! We have summarized how our studies went for all interested parents. Here you can read why dermatologists and midwives particularly recommend LaLeMa for the skin care of small babies.